- Kaiser Family Foundation: Births financed by Medicaid
- Map the Meal Gap: Food insecurity and cost of meal by county
- MIT's Living Wage Calculation: Cost of living expenses and minimum wage, poverty, living wage by geography
- Oregon Food Bank's Hunger Factors: Number clients served, percent who are working, disabled, retired, children
- Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon: Finding Food Security in Portland, Oregon
- Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon, Analysis: Hunger in Oregon Drops, but Still Remains Persistently High
- School of Public Policy and Rural Studies Program, Oregon State University: Food Insecurity in Oregon and the U.S.: Uneven Recovery in the Midst of Overall Improvement (2014-2016)
Oregon State University, Calculations from combined 2010-2015 Current Population Survey December supplement, provided by Prof. Mark Edwards, 2016.
U.S. Census American Fact Finder and American Community Survey, Poverty: 2014 and 2015, 2016.